Alejandro Escanilla Casal
I graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Lleida in 2002, and in Dentistry at the University of Barcelona in 2006. I completed a Master's Degree in Clinical Sciences at the University of Barcelona Faculty of Medicine. I apply all the knowledge and experience I gained at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, where I have been an attending physician since 2008.
- Master's Degree in Clinical Science Research, Faculty of Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2011.
- Postgraduate Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology. University of Valencia, 2009.
- Postgraduate Degree in Implantology and Implant Prostheses. University of Gothenburg, 2007.
- Collaborating lecturer on the Orthodontics Master's Degree programme. Faculty of Dentistry, University of Barcelona, since 2009.
- Collaborating lecturer on the training course for healthcare assistants in nursing. SJD Teaching Campus, since 2007.