Ana María Plaza Martín
Ana María Plaza Martín is head of the Paediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology Department at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. She is a paediatrician and a specialist in Allergology. She has extensive experience in paediatric food allergies and oral immunology with foods. Another of her specialties is the treatment of the symptomatology associated with respiratory allergy and atopic dermatitis in children. She is the president of the Spanish Paediatric Clinical Immunology and Allergy Society (SEICAP). She participates actively in the training and education committee of the European Paediatric Allergist.
- European Paediatric Allergist (Education and Training Committee – Paediatrics Section, EAACI), 2006.
- PhD in Medicine and Surgery. Doctoral thesis: Faculty of Medicine. University of Barcelona (UB), 1993.
- Specialist degree in Allergology, 1985.
- Paediatric Specialist degree, 1979.
- Bachelor of Medicine. Faculty of Medicine. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 1975.