Catalina Montoya Tamayo
Pediatric Haematology and Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplantation
I have practiced as a doctor at various centres. I am an expert in Oncology, Haematology and Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT), commonly known as bone marrow transplantation.
- Training grant in Paediatric Haematology and Oncology. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2015.
- Resident in Paediatrics and its specific areas. La Fe University Hospital and Polytechnic, Valencia, 2015.
- Recognition in Spain as Bachelor of Medicine, 2009.
- Medicine and Surgery. University of Antioquia (Colombia), 2007.
- Observership in Brain Tumours and Paediatric Haematopoietic Transplantation at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (NY - USA), 2014.
- Rural physician in Antioquia (Colombia), 2008.