Diego Gutiérrez de la Iglesia
Traumatology and Infantile Orthopaedic Surgery as an associate staff member at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital as an expert in Congenital Malformations and Traumatology of the upper limbs since 2006. "Intelligence is a cyclical process: when you get too clever you become foolish again".
- Annual Vascular-Nervous Microsurgery Course at the Hospital of Sabadell, 2004 - 2005.
- Specialty in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology at the Hospital of Sabadell 2000 - 2005.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2000.
- Research Group pending consolidation with the IBEC (Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia ) “Advanced technologies based on nanomaterials for bone regeneration”, Gutiérrez de la Iglesia D., Castaño O., Engel E.
- Collaborating lecturer with Dr. Cabrera González in the Hand and Upper Limb fellowship at the University of Barcelona, under the coordination of Dr. S. Vergara.