Maria del Mar Peréz Iribarne
Bachelor's Degree in Biology (1976) and PhD in Biological Sciences (1986). Biologist specialising in Clinical Analyses (1994). Accreditation in Human Genetics (2000). Assistant lecturer, Departments of Cellular Biology, Physiology and Genetics at the UAB Faculty of Medicine between 1988 and 1997. Organisation and management of the Cytogenetics Section of the Cerba Int. Laboratory. I am head of the Cytogenetics Area at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 1998.
- Collaboration in the One in a Hundred Thousand Foundation project in the area of acute childhood leukaemia, 2016.
- Collaboration in the development of the Training Karyotypes App, 2014.
- Diagnostic Challenges in Intellectual Disabilities by array. CGH and NGS CIBERER, 2013.
- Use of microarrays in cytogenetics research free educational workshop. Hospital del Mar, 2009.
- PhD in Biological Sciences, Faculty of Biology. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 1986.
- Course on Prenatal Diagnosis. Italy, 1986.
- Placement at the Cytogenetics department of BETH ISRAEL Medical Center. New York, United States, 1996.
- Research Group on Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 2013.
- Catalan cytogeneticist group.