Marisa Cabrera González
Orthopaedic surgery and paediatric and adolescent traumatology in general (except spinal column), specialised in congenital malformation of the limbs and its antenatal diagnosis. Sports medicine focusing on the musculoskeletal system
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. University of Barcelona (UB).
- Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. University of Barcelona (UB).
- Master's Degree in “Research in Clinical Sciences“. Faculty of Medicine. University of Barcelona (UB), 2009.
- Master's degree in Microsurgical Techniques. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2003.
- Master's degree in Physical Injury Evaluation. University of Barcelona. Paediatric Orthopaedics and Traumatology (congenital malformation of the limbs), 1995.
- Master’s degree in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. University of Barcelona (UB), 1994.
- Diploma in Anatomical and Surgical Techniques of the Upper and Lower Limbs. University of Barcelona (UB). 1993.
- Supervisor of Radioactive X-Ray Diagnosis Facilities, University of Barcelona. Nuclear Safety Council. Government of Catalonia. 1992
- Diploma in Sports Medicine, Centro Provincialle di Medicina Dello Sport. Trieste, 1986-87.
- Certificate from the Spanish Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology Society attesting to membership of the National Continued Surgical Teaching and Training Commission of Resident Medical Intern Specialists.
- Lecturer in Doctoral Courses. University of Barcelona (UB). Hospital Clínic i Provincial de Barcelona. Faculty of Medicine, from 1995 to the present.
- Lecturer in the International Master's degree in Hand Surgery. Dependent on the University of Barcelona and the FESSH (European Hand Surgery Federation), for obtaining the European Hand Surgery degree.
- Lecturer in post-graduate courses at the University of Barcelona since 2003.