Patricia Puerta Roldán
In 2006 I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Zaragoza. In 2007 I started my residency as a medical intern in the Neurosurgery Department of Santa Creu i Sant Pau Hospital, where I worked until 2012. That same year I started working as an attending physician in the Paediatric Neurosurgery Department of SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, where I still continue to work.
- International Course on Cerebral and Ventricular Neuroendoscopy, Naples (Italy), 2017.
- Course on Advances in Paediatric Neurosurgery (II), SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2013.
- Course on Advances in Paediatric Neurosurgery (I), SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2012.
- Course on Endoscopic Skull base Surgery, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), 2012.
- Course on Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery and Neuronavigation, Presbyterian Hospital (New York), 2011.
- Course on Advances and Observations in Vascular Neurosurgery, Alicante, 2011.
- Placement at the Santobono-Pausilipon Children's Hospital in Naples (Italy) in September and October 2016. Training on Neuroendoscopic Techniques used in Nervous System Tumour Surgery.
- Second re-irradiation for DIPG progression, re-considering "old-strategies" with new approaches. Childs Nerv Syst, 2017.
- Tissue sampling in diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG) at progression. Pediatric Blood Cancer, 2017.
- Epidemiology and classification of arachnoid cysts in children. Neurocirugía, 2015.
- Brain abscess as a cause of macrocephaly in a newborn. Pediatric Neurology, 2013.
- Sclerosing epithelioid fibrosarcoma of the paravertebral column. Case report and literature review. Neurocirugía, 2013.
- Juvenile xanthogranuloma of skull base. Case report and review of the literature. Acta Neurochirurgica, 2013.