Pedro Doménech Fernández
I worked as a child traumatologist in charge of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology at the Dr. Peset University Hospital in Valencia until 2000. I also have experience as a paediatric traumatologist at Alicante University Hospital, where I have worked since 2000, although I am currently on leave. From 2014 to present, I have been working as a paediatric orthopaedic surgeon at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. During my career I have taken part in over 10,000 paediatric orthopaedic surgical operations, a thousand of which were scoliosis and spinal interventions.
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration (MUAS). National School of Health - Spanish National University for Distance Learning (UNED).
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Sustainability through Innovative Management. University of Valencia, 2014.
- European Higher Education Area (EHEA) Interuniversity Master's Degree in Bioethics and Biolaw. University of La Laguna (Las Palmas), University of Deusto and University of Zaragoza, 2013.
- Advanced Studies Diploma - doctoral courses. Faculty of Medicine, University of Valencia, 2007.
- Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology through Resident Medical Internship training. Dr. Peset University Hospital (Valencia), 1998.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine. Faculty of Medicine, University of Navarra.
- Specialist in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery. Hôpital des Enfants, Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse (France); 1998 - 1999.
- Research into the treatment of achondroplasia, 2016 - present.
- Research into scoliosis surgery, 2003 - present.
- Research on spinal cord injuries, 2006 - present.
- International Master's Degree in Orthopaedic Surgery. Associate lecturer, Cardenal Herrera University (CEU), since 2006.