The 5-minute programme is a dynamic, interactive, brief (5 minutes) weekly virtual training service that supplements traditional continuing education.
Initial date01 Jan 2012
End date30 Jun 2016
The project aims to create a space for exchange of knowledge, experience and information among professionals.
It has become a useful tool to stay up to date on some aspects of care, and its audiovisual format assists in answering questions in a short period of time in a relaxed way.
- Training/education for health.
- Scientific dissemination/innovation.
- Medical record.
- Clinical practice.
- Reflective practice.
- Clinical safety.
- In operation at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, with more than 150 videos of 5 minutes.
- Initiative awarded as one of the five most innovative projects by Sanofi Connecting Nurses (2013).
- International award granted by Drexel University in Philadelphia in recognition of its work to improve the training of nursing professionals (2013).
Internal innovation (Marta Fernández, innovation nurse).