Cinzia Emilia Lavarino
Since the beginning of 2019, I am the physician responsible for the healthcare activity of the Molecular Oncology Laboratory (molecular diagnosis, prognosis prediction, molecular classification, identification of therapeutic targets, molecular monitoring of the disease) at the Pediatric Cancer Center Barcelona (PCCB) of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Post-doctoral stay at the Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitat de Barcelona, 2001 - 2004.
- Training at the Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory of the Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan (Italy), 1994 - 2001.
- PhD in Biotechnology, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy, 1999.
- Degree in Biology, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy, 1994.
- Principal researcher in the Translational Genomics group of the Developmental Tumours Laboratory, included in the Pediatric Cancer Programme of the Institut de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu (IRSJD), 2007.
- Post-doctoral researcher at the Developmental Tumours Laboratory of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2005.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.