Maria Carme Fons Estupiñà
Head of the Pediatric Neurology Department
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
- PhD in Medicine. University of Barcelona (UB), 2010.
- Master’s degree in Neuropediatrics. University of Barcelona (UB), 2006.
- Specialist in Pediatrics and its Specific Areas. Lozano-Blesa University Clinical Hospital, Zaragoza, 2005.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Rovira & Virgili University (URV), 2000.
- Fetal-Neonatal Post-Doctoral Research Fellow. Boston Children’s Hospital – Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 2010 - 2011 .
- Presentation of numerous papers, oral communications and posters at national and international scientific conferences and meetings.
- Author of a number of scientific papers in national and international journals.
- Participation in national and European research projects.
- Lecturer in the Master’s Degree Course in Pediatric Neurology. University of Barcelona (UB).
- Clinical lecturer for the Undergraduate Degree in Medicine. University of Barcelona (UB).
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.