Maria Jose Tojo Grandio
Spanish, Catalan, Galician, English and French
Specialist in obstetrics and care for pregnant women, she has worked for more than 25 years at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. During her career, she has been part of the surgical block, the area of women and hospitalization, where she has been head and has also been at the head of the Sant Joan de Déu a Casa program. Appointed Chief Nurse Officer in 2022, Maria José also participates in the Hospital Management Committee.
- Master's degree in Hospital and health service management. University of Barcelona, 2014 - 2016.
- Postgraduate diploma in anaesthesia and resuscitation, 2005.
- Nursing diploma from the University of Barcelona, 1995.
- Collaboration in FIS PI052405 (2005-2008), Endocrinology Department, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Collaboration in FIS 06/00425 (2005-2009), Endocrinology Department, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Collection of samples for Biobanco, collaboration in studies that are currently under way.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.