Marta Ramón Krauel
Obesity. Diabetes. Growth and puberty. Paediatric Endocrinology
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan, English, French
I am the head of the Paediatric Endocrinology Unit at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. I worked as a paediatric endocrinologist at the Boston Children's Hospital, affiliated with the University of Harvard. I am a member of the Catalan Paediatrics Society (SCP) and of the Spanish Paediatrics Association. I have participated as a speaker at many Paediatric Endocrinology congresses and courses in both the national and international settings.
- Paediatric Endocrinology specialist. Harvard University - Boston Children’s Hospital, 2009.
- Paediatrics Specialist in USA. Harvard University - Boston Children’s Hospital, 2006.
- Specialist in Paediatrics and its Areas of Specialisation. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital - Universitat de Barcelona, 2004.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1999.
- Paediatric endocrinologist at Boston Children's Hospital, affiliated with the University of Harvard.
- Researcher specializing in childhood obesity.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.