Olga Gómez del Rincón
Obstetrician and gynaecologist
Maternal-Fetal Medicine. Fetal echocardiography, fetal diagnosis and therapy
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
- Doctorate from the University of Barcelona, 2004.
- Specialisation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, 2000.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Barcelona, 1996.
- Training period in the Paediatric Cardiology Department of the Sickkids Hospital. Toronto (Canada), June 2014 - 2015.
- Participation in several research projects.
- Principal investigator of the Institut de Salut Carlos III scholarship (PI 15/00263): “Prognostic evaluation of congenital heart diseases from the prenatal stage via advanced echocardiography and plasmatic biomarkers”.
- Publication of over 50 scientific articles in international journals with impact factor.
- Associate medical lecturer at the University of Barcelona (UB).
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.