Eduard Gratacós Solsona
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Materno-fetal medicine, fetal diagnosis and therapy, fetal surgery
- PhD University of Barcelona, 1996.
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hospital Clínic, 1995.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 1990.
- Head of the Foetal Medicine Unit, University Hospital Leuven, Belgium, 1998-2000.
- Director of Fetal I+D, one of the world's largest foetal medicine research centres.
- Editor-in-chief of Foetal Diagnosis and Therapy, an international scientific journal.
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Barcelona.