Guillermo Luis Chantada Font
Specialist in Hematology and Oncology, with stays at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York and Medizinsche Hochschule in Hannover. I am an associate member of the American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation since 1996 and a member of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP) since 1997, International Society for Genetic Eye Diseases and Retinoblastoma (ISGEDR) since 1998, the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO), since 2007 and the International Children's Oncology Group since 2009.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires (UBA), 1988.
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires (UBA), 2013.
- Specialist at the Haemato-Oncology Service, JP Garrahan Paediatric Hospital, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Paediatric Haemato-Oncology Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA, 1995.
- Haematology Service, Hannover Medical School (Medizinische Hochschule Hannover – MHH), Germany, 1999.
- Grant, Fund for Ophthalmic Knowledge (New York, USA) for a two-month research rotation at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and the New York Presbyterian Hospital, november 2002.
- He has participated in many national and international conferences and congresses and been awarded numerous prizes.
- Reviewer of scientific articles for internationally acknowledged medical publications.
- Author of numerous publications, including book chapters and over 60 papers in international journals with references available at PubMed.
- He has taken part in a number of research studies as lead researcher: clinical research protocols and translational research protocols.
- Editor in chief: Oncopedia, an educational website on Paediatric Haemato-Oncology. St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, since 2005.