Anna López Sala
I am an expert in Child Neuropsychology and I work as a consultant in the Neurology Department at SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital and in the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE). My main lines of work are the diagnosis and management of school learning disabilities (dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia), neuropsychological study and rehabilitation programmes for children with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI, TBI, epilepsy, etc). I actively participate in teaching activities and workshops to improve the schooling of children with learning differences.
- Doctor of Psychology. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2011.
- Master’s degree in Neuropsychology. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2002.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. University of Barcelona, 1996.
- Co-supervisor of doctoral theses (4 theses in 2018).
- Child Neuropsychology Working Group at the Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia (COPC).
- Researcher on the ACADOM project, 2010 - 2016.
- Coordinator of the Partnership Agreement (beginning 2016) between the Vedruna Schools of Catalonia and SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital.
- Researcher on the Catalan television channel TV3 “La Marató” project (telethon for raising funds for scientific research into incurable diseases) from 2009 - 2012.
- Teacher on the Neuropsychology Master's degree course at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2003 - present.
- Teacher on the Neuropaediatrics Master's degree course at the University of Barcelona, 2003 - present.
- Associate Lecturer at the Open University of Catalonia (UOC), 2009 - present.
- I participate in a large number of training sessions and courses in Catalonia on learning disabilities and how to manage them.