Antoni Noguera Julián
I currently coordinate the Childhood Tuberculosis Referral Unit and I collaborate in the provision of other types of care carried out by the Infections Unit of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital Paediatric Department. I also work as an associate lecturer of the Paediatrics Chair (Universitat de Barcelona) and I lead the SJD Foundation's research into tuberculosis. I have co-authored more than 100 publications in indexed journals, book chapters and co-directed 5 doctoral theses.
- Accreditation in Advanced Research (AQU), 2016.
- Master's Degree in AIDS. University of Barcelona, 2008.
- PhD in Medicine and Surgery. University of Barcelona, 2005.
- Paediatric Allogeneic Transplantation Department, Great Ormond Street Hospital. London (UK), 2015.
- Paediatric Haematology Department, St. Mary's Hospital. London (UK), 2015.
- Coordinator of the tuberculosis research line. SJD Foundation, since 2012.
- Member of the research group on "paediatric infectious diseases". Group consolidated by the Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca (AGAUR) [Agency for Administration of University and Research Grants] (ref. SGR 14-505).
- Member of the research group on "paediatric infectious diseases". Centros de Investigación Biomédica en Red (CIBER) [Biomedical Research Networking Centres] on Public Health.
- Member of the Steering Committee for PENTA (Paediatric European Network for the Treatment of AIDS).
- Member of the Spanish (pTBred) and European (pTBnet) networks for paediatric tuberculosis.
- Director of the Master's Degree in Child Health. Universitat de Barcelona, since 2010.