David Moreno Romo
Orthopaedic surgeon and pediatric traumatologist
Orthopaedic and Arthroscopic Surgery. Paediatric Traumatology
- Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. Terrassa Mutual Hospital, Universidad Central de Barcelona, 1995 - 2000.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Universidad Central de Barcelona, 1987 - 1993.
- Collaborating lecturer in the subject “The musculoskeletal system in growth”. University of Barcelona, since 2008.
- Collaborating lecturer in the subject of “Arthroscopic Surgery”. University of Barcelona, since 2012.
- Collaborating lecturer in the postgraduate Fellowship in Arthroscopic Surgery. Department of Surgery and Surgical Specialties, University of Barcelona, academic years 2009 - 2010 and 2010 - 2011.
- Collaborating teacher in training courses of the Spanish Arthroscopy Association (AEA).