Jaime Lozano Blasco
I trained as a paediatrician through internship in Hospital del Mar, Barcelona. After completing my training, I continued working for two years as a consultant in the same hospital, joined to the A&E Department and in the Paediatric Pneumology Unit. During those two years, I also worked in Primary Healthcare Centres in Barcelona. After completing my training in Paediatric Allergology and Clinical Immunology, I began working in the Allergy and Clinical Immunology Department at SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, where I continue to work.
- Certification from the Spanish Association of Paediatrics (AEP), in Clinical Immunology, Allergology and Paediatric Asthma, 2015.
- European Specialist Degree in Paediatric Allergy, 2012.
- Master’s Degree in Paediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology from the University of Barcelona, 2008 - 2010.
- Specialty through Resident Medical Internship training in Paediatrics and Specific Areas in Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, 2002 - 2006.
- Degree in Medicine. Miguel Hernández University, Elche, 2001.
- Member of the Respiratory Allergy and Asthma Working Group of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology (SEICAP).
- SEICAP Scholarship, "Utilidad de la determinación de IgE libre en pacientes tratados con omalizumab para valoración de la eficacia clínica y ajuste de dosis en pacientes con Asma Grave (Usefulness of determining free IgE in patients treated with omalizumab for the evaluation of the clinical efficacy and dose adjustment in patients with Severe Asthma)".
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Paediatric Allergology and Clinical Immunology at the University of Barcelona.