Jordi Antón López
- Doctor of Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2009.
- Specialist in Paediatrics and its specific areas, 1997. Parc Taulí Hospital (Sabadell).
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. University of Barcelona, 1992.
- Researcher in the area of Infectious diseases and systemic inflammatory response.
- Head of various projects on juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- Researcher in clinical trials on juvenile idiopathic arthritis, autoinflammatory diseases − cryopyrinopathies (CAPS), Hyper-IgD syndrome (HIDS) −, juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus, and imperfect osteogenesis.
- Coordinator of the emerging research group designated Group for the Study of Immune Dysfunction Disorders in Paediatrics (GEMDIP).
- Associate Professor. University of Barcelona, since 2005.
- Director of the Master’s Degree Course in Paediatric Rheumatology. University of Barcelona, since 2013.