Judith Domínguez Benítez
As a psychologist I have practised my profession for the last 10 years assisting children, young people and adults, in public and private centres in Barcelona, making diagnoses and performing psychological interventions for individuals, families and couples. I am currently working in the Sleep Disorders Unit at the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital and at several centres in Barcelona.
My main line of work is the study and treatment of sleep disorders in children, adolescents and adults, approaching this through cognitive behavioural intervention, with the desire to continue my career in this area and contribute to the study and intervention for a better quality of sleep in the population and with it an improvement in health. I feel very fortunate that every day I can help another human being move towards achieving well-being, always showing a discreet and respectful attitude, an ethical and social commitment and expressing my sensitivity towards people's problems.
- Postgraduate qualification in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy in Children and Adolescents, UNED, 2018-2019.
- Expert Course in Emergency Psychology and Disasters, Col·legi Oficial de Psicologia de Catalunya, 2016.
- Postgraduate qualification in Brief Systemic Intervention in Family Violence, Universitat de Girona, 2015.
- Postgraduate qualification in Brief Strategic Therapy, Universitat de Girona, 2014.
- Master's Degree in Social Cognitive Therapy, Universitat de Barcelona, 2013.
- Degree in Psychology, Universitat de Barcelona, 2008.
- Researcher in the "FEM SON” study: Study into the diagnosis and treatment of sleep problems in menopausal women treated with hormone replacement therapy and in women with breast cancer treated with aromatase inhibitors, 2019.