María Garau Rolandi
I work primarily in the field of Clinical Neuropsychology at the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE). My main line of work is based around the diagnosis and management of school learning disabilities (dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia, etc.). In addition to my work with children, I also teach healthcare professionals and conduct research into rehabilitation for children with acquired brain injury and specific language impairment.
- Master’s in Child and Adult Clinical Neuropsychology. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2016.
- Master’s in Neuropsychological Rehabilitation. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2011.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Autonomous University of Madrid, 2010.
- Child Neuropsychology Working Group at the Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia (COPC).
- Researcher at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital Foundation. Worked on the ACADOM project, 2016.
- Researcher at Hospital Parc Taulí. Study: “Neuropsychological changes in Hepatitis C virus”, 2014 - 2016.
- Researcher at Idibell. Study: “Cognitive reserve in Huntington’s Disease”, 2014 - 2016.
- Researcher on the Letamendi-Forns-UTAE project. Prevention of Learning Disabilities in the classroom, 2015.
- Consultant at the Open University of Catalonia. Neuropsychology. Degree in Psychology. Since 2015.
- Consultant at the Open University of Catalonia. Practicum. Master’s in Learning Disabilities and Language Disorders. Since 2015.
- Master’s in Neuro-education Higher Institute of Psychological Studies (ISEP). Since 2016.
- Postgraduate in Learning and Neurodevelopment Disorders. University of Barcelona. Since 2016.