Mireia Aznar Gómez
I graduated in Dentistry from the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya in 2002, before specialising in Orthodontics and Facial Malformations in the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital in 2006. Assistant in the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry Service since 2006. I am currently a member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO) and the Spanish Society of Facial Fissures (SOCEFF). I believe that orthodontics is the art of creating smiles.
- Certificate in Invisalign. Madrid, 2015.
- Certificate in Lingual/Incognito Orthodontics Madrid, 2014.
- Master in the integrated treatment of dentofacial deformities in Pediatrics. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2002–2006.
- Degree in Dentistry. Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, 2002.
- Stay in the Hospital San Paolo and the Hospital San Gerardo in Milan (Italy), 2018.
- I am part of the "Emergent Hospital dentistry, Clinical Orthodontics & Periodontal Medicine Research Group".
- I am a member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO) and the Spanish Society of Facial Fissures (SOCEFF).
- I am a member of the Sant Joan de Déu Research Institute (IRSJD). Hospital Dentistry, Clinical Orthodontics and Periodontal Medicine.
- Active participation at national and international congresses.
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree course in the integrated treatment of deformities and dentofacial malformations in Pediatrics. SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital since 2006.