Mireia Camós Guijosa
Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 1995). Specialist in Haematology and Haemotherapy (2000). PhD in Medicine (2007). Attending physician at the Haematology laboratory of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 2008. Coordinator of the SJD Research Institute leukaemia and non-malignant blood disorder research lines since 2012. Coordinator of the Biological Committee of the Leukaemia Group of the Spanish Society of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology since 2012. Spanish representative on the Biology & Diagnosis Committee of the international I-BFM Group, since 2016.
- PhD in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Barcelona, 2007.
- Specialist in Haematology and Haemotherapy, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, University of Barcelona, 2000.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Barcelona, 1995.
- Coordinator of the research line on leukaemias and non-malignant blood disorders. SJD Hospital Research Institute, Barcelona, 2012 - present.
- Principal investigator for the FIS PI16-246 project: "Epigenetic regulators in paediatric high-risk leukaemias", 2017 - 2019. Co-funding: CRIS Cancer Foundation.
- Principal investigator of the cooperative project to study genetic alterations in paediatric leukaemia. Third grant from the Fundación Unoentrecienmil [One-in-a-hundred-thousand Foundation], 2016 - 2019.
- Principal investigator for the FIS PI12-2417 project: "Regulatory molecular pathways of paediatric leukaemias with MLL gene rearrangement", 2013 - 2017.
- Principal investigator of the "Biological studies group for paediatric acute lymphoblastic leukaemia" project. Sandra Ibarra Foundation, 2014 - 2016.
- Researcher on the "Molecular mechanisms involved in the development of childhood leukaemias" project, Asociación Española Contra el Cáncer (AECC) [Spanish Association Against Cancer] call for childhood cancer, 2012 - 2015.
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Paediatric Haematology, University of Barcelona, since 2009.