Sant Joan de Déu's auditorium is located between the municipalities of Barcelona and Esplugues de Llobregat, 500 metres from Avinguda Diagonal, the business thoroughfare of Barcelona and on the direct route to the city when coming from the south and the airport.
The facility is designed to host conferences and conventions, with a capacity of up to 460 people and multifunctional spaces annexed with different capacities, to suit all needs.
The auditorium was built with all the infrastructure needed to offer other essential services, to ensure events are a success, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, car park, etc.
The building offers full disabled access and the auditorium has spaces for disabled services.
A wide range of accommodation is on offer at nearby hotels.
Request information and a quote
- Auditorium: 360 persons.
- Amphitheatre: 80 persons.
- Auditorium: 430 m2
- Amphitheatre: 120 m2
- Cafeteria: 100 m2
- Lobby: 100 m2
- Separate rooms: 60 / 120 m2
- Closed-circuit TV.
- 24 m2 projection screen (2 projection options).
- 2 Epson 6000 lumen projectors (4 X 3 metres).
- 1 Proyector Panasonic 7.000 lumens (5,20 X 3 metros).
- Windows 7 PC lectern with TFT displays for following the panel's presentations.
- 7 attached Shure MX-412 D/C table microphones.
- 9 wireless microphones (3 handheld mics and 6 headset mics) so that 6 mics can be used simultaneously.
- Permanent Internet connection.
- Main table for panels, with connections for laptops.
- 2 booths for simultaneous translation.
- Philips infrared simultaneous translation equipment.
- Videoconferencing system.
- MP3 audio recording.
- Video recording in 4 X 3 SD.
- Streaming service.
- Two types of set-up.
- Panel table.
- Sofa with screen.