Sergi César Díaz
Paediatric Cardiology is a specialty that piqued my interest when I started training in Paediatrics. In our day-to-day, congenital heart disease, paediatric cardiomyopathy and arrhythmia are a both diagnostic and therapeutic challenge. It is precisely this complexity that compels us to continue learning new diagnostic techniques and to invest time in research, which is key in advancing as professionals and improving the quality of care for our patients.
- European Accreditation in Congenital Heart Disease Echocardiography. EACVI-ESC, 2017.
- Postgraduate degree in Cardiovascular Genetics. University of Valencia, 2016.
- Diploma in Design and Analysis of Clinical Research. University of Barcelona, 2016.
- Specialist in Paediatric Cardiology. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, University of Barcelona, 2011-2013.
- Specialist in Paediatrics and its specific areas. Joan XXIII University Hospital Tarragona, 2007-2011.
- Echocardiography: Strain through Speckle Tracking. Pennsylvania (United States), 2016.
- Co-investigator in the field of Paediatric Cardiology and Arrhythmias, since 2014.
- Co-investigator for various specialties at the Research Unit of SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, since 2013.
- Principal Investigator for clinical trial CL2-16257-090, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2013 - 2014.
- Director of the course in basic and advanced Paediatric Echocardiography. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, since 2014.