Aina Esmel Vilomara
Early stimulation, child and youth psychotherapy
You will find me at
English, Spanish, Catalan, French
Specialised in early care and neurodevelopmental disorders, especially autism spectrum disorder. I currently focus on integrating clinical intervention from the School Learning Disorders Unit with school psychology. I am interested in participating in research projects to further enhance my development at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Certified in Autism Diagnosis Observation Scale (ADOS-2); Autism Diagnosis Interview (ADI-R); Early Start Denver Model Workshop, ESDM (UC DAVIS); Certified in PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System); Model IMPACT Teaching Social Communication to Children.
- Postgraduate in Developmental Disorders, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2016-1017.
- Master in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopathology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2016-2019.
- University Master's Degree in General Health Psychology, Universitat Ramon Llull, 2015-2017.
- Psychology degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 2015.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.