Anna Mesas Ruiz
Learning Disabilities and Re-education, Pediatric Neuropsychology
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
I am an expert in Paediatric Neuropsychology and I work in the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE) at SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital. My main areas of work are helping children and adolescents with school learning disabilities (dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia, etc.) and diagnosing these disabilities. I participate in teaching activities and workshops aimed at healthcare professionals and families to improve management of children with learning differences. I believe that the small contributions we are able to make in the case of each of our patients can greatly transform their lives, their surroundings and also society. That’s why my job inspires me so much.
- Master’s in Clinical and Health Psychology, specialising in Neuropsychology. University of Barcelona, 2013.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. University of Barcelona, 2011.
- Researcher in the Neurology Unit at SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, 2015 - 2017.
- Researcher at the Vedruna Schools of Catalonia, 2016.
- Associate Lecturer. Open University of Catalonia, since 2015.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.