Antonio Martínez Monseny
I started my career at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital as a resident in Paediatrics and its specific areas. Last year, after realising I had a penchant for clinical genetics, I did external rotations at La Fe Hospital in Valencia and Boston Children's Hospital. I then continued training and working as an attending physician for paediatric admissions in the Chronic Care Unit and, currently, in the Clinical Genetics Unit. My personal motto is: "Sometimes someone who nobody can imagine doing anything is the person who does things that nobody imagines".
- Attending physician in Clinical Genetics at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Attending physician in Clinical Genetics and Dysmorphology at the Fundació Hospital de Nens.
- Attending physician for Paediatric Admissions and the Chronic Care Unit at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2015.
- Observership in clinical genetics. Boston Children's Hospital (United States), 2015.
- Resident in Paediatrics and its specific areas. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2015.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Faculty of Medicine, University of Valencia, 2010.
- FIS project: study of PMM2-CDG on a clinical, radiological and molecular level, 2015 - 2017.
- Researcher on the Rare Commons platform.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.