Concepción Agustín Mata
Patient quality and safety, the detection of needs and identification of safety risks, design of improvement actions for offering excellence in care.
Spanish and Catalan
- Specialisation course in Quality and Patient Safety given by the UCF (Unión Consorcio Formación - Training Consortium Union). Government of Catalonia. Consortium for ongoing training in Catalonia, 2013
- Official Master's degree in Information and Knowledge Management in the Healthcare Setting, Gimbernat & Tomàs Cerdà University Schools - Affiliated with the Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2012.
- Degree in Psychology. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 1998.
- Degree in Nursing from the Sant Joan de Déu-Barcelona School of Nursing - affiliated with the University of Barcelona, 1992
- Study: Reduction of pre-operative anxiety among the paediatric population through an intervention based on the game: “Mascarilla amiga”.
- Study: Open doors in the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit: Experience of families on discharge
- Study: Minimising pain and anxiety prior to routine invasive and non-invasive procedures employing the “Distraction kit”.
- Collaborating Lecturer, School of Nursing, University of Barcelona, since 2015.
- Collaborating Lecturer, Sant Joan de Déu University School of Nursing, affiliated with the University of Barcelona since 1999.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.