Eduard González Bosquet
Early diagnosis and treatment of gynaecological cancer
You will find me at
English, Spanish, Catalan
- PhD in Medicine and Surgery from the Universitat Autonòma de Barcelona, 1997. Cum laude qualification by unanimous vote. Outstanding Honours Award for doctoral thesis.
- Specialisation in obstetrics and gynaecology through Resident Medical Internship training at Vall d'Hebron University Hospital, 1993-1996.
- Certificate from the Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs to perform the functions of a General Medicine Practitioner within the Spanish National Health Service.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Universitat de Barcelona,1991.
- Department of Gynaecology, Friedrich Schiller University Jena. Laparoscopy in Gynaecological Oncology. Germany, 2003.
- Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery Section at Kiel University Hospital ("Klinikum der Christian-Albrechts Universität zu Kiel"). Germany, 1997.
- Visiting resident intern at the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department of the Halmstad county hospital. Sweden, 1995.
- Visiting resident intern at the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department of Düsseldorf University Hospital. Germany, 1994.
- Mayo Clinic Anatomical Pathology Department. Rochester, Minnesota, United States, 1988.
- Researcher in the paediatric infectious diseases group, 2009-2013.
- Co-investigator for the project, "Assessment of prenatal exposure to antidepressants and anxiolytics through their determination in alternative biological matrices", 2011.
- Co-investigator for the project, "Magnesium sulphate in continuous versus discontinuous regime in expectant management of severe preeclampsia: randomised clinical trial", 2011.
- Principal investigator for the project, "Treatment of gynaecological cancer by laparoscopy and vaginal surgery". Grant from the Catalan Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2003.
- Principal investigator for the project, "Laparoscopic surgery and diagnostic and surgical hysteroscopy in gynaecology". Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria (FIS) [Health Research Fund] number 97/5467, 1997.
- Investigator associated with the project, "Early diagnosis of chorioamnionitis in cases of premature rupture of membranes and threat of preterm birth". FIS number 94/0756, 1994.
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Nursing Care of the Person Undergoing Surgery. SJD University Nursing School.
- Tutor for the Master's Degree in Clinical Sciences within the Doctorate in Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine. Universitat de Barcelona, 2011.
- Associate Lecturer at the Universitat de Barcelona, from 2001 to present.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.