Elisabet Poyatos Cantón
Autoimmunity and allergy
You will find me at
English, Spanish and Catalan
I am a specialist in Immunology via FIR, I did my training at the Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge. I combined this specialty with studies in statistics and I obtained the Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics in Health Sciences from the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 2019. I am currently an assistant in the Immunology section of the Laboratory Service of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Specialty in Immunology, Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge, 2016 –2020.
- Qualification of internal auditors ISO 9001: 2015. Institut Català de la Salut, 2019.
- Diploma in Statistics in Health Sciences. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2017-2019.
- Master in Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. Universidad San Jorge, Zaragoza, 2014-2015.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Universidad de Granada, 2008-2013.
- Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN) in Adenosine deaminase 2 deficiency syndrome (DADA2). Inmunodeficiencias. Casos Clínicos Comentados.123 - 127, 2019. Book chapter.
- Selective IgM deficiency in an elderly patient with symptoms of allergic rhinitis and asthma. Inmunodeficiencias. Casos Clínicos Comentados. 57 - 60, 2019. Book chapter.
- Pilot, randomized, double-blind trial to study the effect of parenteral supplementation with fish oil emulsion in the nutritional support of esophagectomized patients. BMC Surgery. 30-JUL-2019. Scientific article in magazine.
- Immunological markers. ACCLC COVID-19 Initiative. Scientific article in magazine.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.