Ignacio Mario Isola
Bachelor's degree in Medicine from the Universidad de Buenos Aires, specialist in Internal Medicine at Hospital CEMIC de Buenos Aires and in Haematology at the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona. I worked as a physician in the areas of Haematopathology, Erythropathology, Thrombosis and Hemostasis in the Anatomical Pathology department of Hospital Clínic de Barcelona from 2017 to 2019.
I am currently a physician in the Haematology Laboratory at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital and I am responsible for the Erythropathology and Hematimetry areas.
- Specialist in Hematology and Hemotherapy, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, Universitat de Barcelona, 2012–2016.
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Hospital CEMIC de Buenos Aires (Argentina), 2004–2009.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina), 2004.
- "Emili Letang" end-of-residency grant, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, Universitat de Barcelona. "Factores inmunológicos asociados con el riesgo de progresión en las gammapatías monoclonales asintomáticas" [Immunological factors associated with the risk of progression in asymptomatic monoclonal gammopathies], 2016.
- Member of the Grup Català de Citometria Hematopatològica since 2017.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.