Isaac Moll Adrián
I have based my postgraduate training on acquiring knowledge of the management of critical pediatric patients, congenital heart disease, pediatric arrhythmias and cardiac devices and I contributed to the establishment of the nursing consultancy for monitoring patients with pacemakers and defibrillators. In my work, the best possible reward is a smile of a child.
- Master's in Cardiovascular Patient Care University of Barcelona (UB), 2012.
- Post-graduate studies in Updating Intensive Care for Children and Adolescents. Sant Joan de Déu EUI, 2011.
- Postgraduate Nursing course in Anaesthesia and Resuscitation. Sant Joan de Déu EUI, 2010.
- Diploma in Nursing. Sant Joan de Déu EUI (UB), 2009.
- Collaborating researcher: Pediatric Arrhythmia Unit.
- Member of the Spanish Cardiological Nursing Association.
- Work Group: Hemodynamics.
- Work Group: Electrophysiology and Cardiac Stimulation.
- Collaborating lecturer at the Sant Joan de Déu EUI. University of Barcelona.
- Collaborating lecturer, EUI Rovira & Virgili, Rovira & Virgili University.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.