Laia Segura Marginet
Psychology and autism spectrum disorders
You will find me at
English, Spanish, Catalan
As a psychologist I work in the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE) and in a Child Development and Early Care centre. My main line of work is the approach and care for people with Autism Spectrum Disorders, as well as their families and different environments. I enjoy close work with people. I see diversity as a valuable source that gives us a variety of riches and learning.
- Postgraduate in Intervention in Early Care, Early Childhood and Family, University of Barcelona, 2018.
- Healthcare Masters in Child-Youth Psychology, Spanish Association of Cognitive Behavioural Clinical Psychology, 2014.
- Training in ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule), Mútua de Terrassa University Hospital, 2011.
- Training in ADI-R (Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised), Mútua de Terrassa University Hospital, 2011.
- Psychology Degree, University of Barcelona, 2005-2009.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.