Marcia Dias Da Costa Mazzoni
Asthma, rhinitis, food allergy, drug allergy, urticaria and atopic
You will find me at
English, Spanish, Catalan and Portuguese
I am assistant doctor in the Allergy and Clinical Immunology Service. In the course of my career I have worked in the Hospital de Igualada and the Hospital Parc Salut Mar, and since 2009 I have been working at the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital. I am a member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology (SEICAP) in the skin allergy working group.
- Master's degree in Health Management, OBS Business School (Universitat de Barcelona), ongoing since May 2018.
- Master’s degree in Immunology, Universitat de Barcelona, 2000.
- Specialisation in Bronchoscopy, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Brazil, 1991.
- Specialty in Pediatrics, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Brazil, 1990.
- Graduate in Medicine, Universidade de Taubaté, São Paulo, Brazil 1988.
- Specialist in Pediatrics at the Hospital Municipal de São Paulo, Brazil from 1993 to 1997.
- Pediatric Intensive Therapy Unit of the Hospital São Paulo (Universidade Federal de São Paulo), Brazil, from 1990 to 1992.
- Pediatric Emergency Department, Hospital São Paulo (Universidade Federal de São Paulo), Brazil, from 1991 to 1992.
- Grant from the Spanish Society of Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology (SEICAP) as a collaborator: Tolerance to baked foods in children under 5 years of age who are allergic to cow milk or egg proteins, 2015.
- Grant from the Catalan Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (SCAIC): Tolerance to baked foods in children under 5 years of age who are allergic to cow milk or egg proteins, 2015.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children´s Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.