María Ángeles Mairena García de la Torre
You will find me at
English, Spanish, French
Doctor in Psychology and specialist in Clinical Psychology through PIR (2004-2007). Two-year fellowship at New York University (United States) thanks to an advanced training fellowship in Clinical Psychology from the Alicia Koplowitz Foundation. The residence included general clinical training and research work in the area of neurodevelopment. Since 2010 I have been working as a clinical psychologist at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. I have worked in the areas of consultation, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Currently I focus my clinical and research work on the area of ASD. Research psychologist at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital Foundation and member of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital Research Institute.
- Doctor in Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 2013.
- Residency in Clinical Psychology, Hospital de Móstoles, Madrid, 2004-2007.
- Degree in Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, Universidad de Sevilla, 2003.
- Residency in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology. New York University / Alicia Koplowitz Foundation, 2007-2009.
- Member of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital Institute (IRSJD). Research Group on Child-Youth Mental Health.
- Collaborating researcher in the consolidated Group: 2017 SGR964.
- Researcher in the Area of Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
- Lecturer on the master's degree in neuropaediatrics, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital - Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, since 2020.
- Co-director of the online training itinerary for Autism Spectrum Disorder at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, since 2018.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.