Marta López Viñals
Assistant Anesthesiologist at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since June 2007. Currently I am the Cardiology Department Coordinator and Coordinator for areas outside of surgery (Hemodynamics, Diagnostic Imaging, Outpatient Department). I am head of the cardiac anesthetic group, who manage the staff working in this subspecialism, department activities, covering on-call shifts, and pay management. My professional role involves working in a multidisciplinary team with highly complex patients. My profile is oriented towards conflict-resolution. I hope to continue developing my career as a pediatric anesthesiologist in a hospital like the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, where I can continue to offer my experience and knowledge.
I am a positive, dedicated and motivated person who believes that change is the deciding factor in personal growth.
- Pediatric Echocardioscopy in critical patients (online), SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. Barcelona, 2020.
- Intensive practical workshop on cardiac and pulmonary ultrasound in critical pediatric patients, Gregorio Marañón General University Hospital, 2018.
- 7th refresher course on anesthetic use in congenital cardiopathy cases, General University Hospital Gregorio Marañón, 2018.
- Coagulopathy in patients with Massive and/or Critical Hemorrhage (online), SEDAR / SEMICYUC / SETH, 2016.
- Simulation instructors course, University of Barcelona (SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital), 2015.
- 1st year of general course for Instructors on pediatric vitals support (training course for educators, PALS line), Catalan Society of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Cooperation with Healing Little Hearts on a campaign for congenital cardiopathy surgery. Licensed anesthesiology specialist. Hospital Japonés, Santa Cruz (Bolivia), November 2022.
- Training residency at the Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology Department. NHS Birmingham Children's Hospital, Birmingham (United Kingdom), July 2016.
- Invited by the Spanish Department of Health on a programme about 12 cases of complex congenital cardiopathy. Lead anesthesiologist of the campaign. Hospital del Niño, Lima (Peru), December 2012.
- Oxidative stress and indicators of brain damage following pediatric heart surgery. Antioxidants. MDPI, 2022. Scientific article.
- TinyBrains innovation project. Neonatal neuromonitoring. Led by: Dr Marta Camprobí and Dr Joan Sanchez de Toledo. Collaborator: neonatal overlap between anesthesiology/surgery. Start Date: 2021.
- Anesthetic management in pediatric patients with congenital long qt syndrome undergoing left cardiac sympathetic denervation. European Journal of Anesthesiology. 36 - e-supplement 57, 2019. Scientific article.
- Reviser of the Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Management magazine. REDAR. Bibliography review.
- Abnormalities of the urethra and penis. Libro de Enfermería Médico-Quirúrgica. pp.1519-1537. DAE (Grupo Paradigma), 2001. ISBN 84-95626-07-1. Book chapter.
- SVATP Course (Advanced Vitals Support for Pediatric Trauma). Instructor on this course since 2014, teaching the airway management for pediatric trauma patients class. 1 or 2 sessions per year.
- Instructor of Pediatric Simulation, since 2015.
- Instructor on the Advanced Pediatric Vitals Support course since 2014.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.