Marta Massagué Codina
Learning Disabilities and Re-education. Paediatric Neuropsychology
You will find me at
Spanish and Catalan
I am an expert in Paediatric Neuropsychology and have worked in the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE) since 2008. My main line of work is the diagnosis and management of school learning disabilities (dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia), as well as high capacities. I actively participate in teaching activities and workshops to improve the schooling of children with learning disabilities.
- Expert in Clinical Neuropsychology and in Educational Psychology (accredited by CNAP and COPC).
- General Sanitary Psychology.
- Master’s degree in Paediatric and Developmental Neuropsychology, Pablo de Olavide University (Seville), 2012.
- Master's degree in pedagogical skills (CAP). Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2005.
Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2004.
- Childhood Neuropsychology Working Group in the Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia (COPC).
- Collaborating lecturer in the Master’s degree on Specific Learning, Universitat de Barcelona.
- Collaborating lecturer in the Master’s degree on Paediatric Neuropsychology. Universitat de Barcelona - SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.