Mònica Román Casenave
Haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, apheresis techniques and ACKD consultation
You will find me at
English, Spanish and Catalan
I started working at SJD Children's Hospital Barcelona, in the Nephrology Department, where I have conducted most of my healthcare activity. I then completed Postgraduate studies in Nephrology and I am accredited in haemodialysis and apheresis techniques. I am a peritoneal dialysis trainer. I currently work in dialysis and as a Nephrology nursing consultant.
My goal is to empower families in care techniques in order to delay the loss of kidney function, accompanying them and providing them with training and tools throughout the kidney disease process.
- Postgraduate studies in Nephrology Nursing, 2017-2018.
- Pediatric Specialist degree, 2015.
- Postgraduate studies in Mental Health, Sant Joan de Déu University Nursing School, 2002-2003.
- Postgraduate studies in Pediatrics, Vall d'Hebrón University Nursing School, 1999-2000.
- Diploma in Nursing, Creu Roja University Nursing School, Terrassa, 1995-1998.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.