Montserrat Fontanals Caravaca
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan, English and French
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2011.
- United States Medical License Examination (USMLE), 2012-2016.
- Specialist in Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation, Hospital Clínic Barcelona. University of Barcelona, 2012-2016.
- European Diploma in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care (EDAIC), Part I.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Children's Hospital of Boston (United States), 2014.
- Trauma patient life support, basic, immediate and advanced life support. Hospital Clínic Barcelona (CCR).
- Placement as a physician in the Paediatric Anaesthesiology department of the SickKids hospital in Toronto (Canada), 2017.
- University placement at the Children's Hospital of Boston (CHOP). University of Harvard (United States); LUMC (Leiden, Netherlands) and Innsbruck Hospital (Austria).
- Research on therapeutic hypothermia after cardiorespiratory arrest. Hospital Clínic Barcelona, 2012-2016.
- Research on the immediate postoperative period in elective craniotomy in neurosurgery, 2013-2016.
- Online Master's degree in Advances in Anaesthesiology, Cardinal Herrera University (CEU).
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.