Nuria Conde Cuevas
Leukemia and lymphoma
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan, English, German and Portuguese
I did a master's degree in Paediatric Oncology and Haematology at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital (2008 - 2010). Since then I have worked as a Specialist in Paediatric Oncology and Haematology, first at Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena (Virgen Macarena University Hospital) in Seville (2010 - 2017), and since 2017 at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. My fields of interest are acute lymphoblastic leukaemia and lymphomas. I currently also coordinate teaching (Residents and Fellows) for the clinical side of Leukaemias and Lymphomas
- Postgraduate qualification in Care and Legal Safety and Quality. SJD Teaching Campus, 2019.
- Doctorate in Medicine ("Prevalence of polycystic ovary syndrome in health adolescents and adolescents with a history of early puberty. New three-dimensional ultrasound contributions"). University of Barcelona, 2012.
- Master's Degree in Paediatric Oncology and Haematology. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2008 - 2010.
- Specialisation in Paediatrics and its Specific Areas. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2008.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Autonomous University of Barcelona (2003)
- Rotation in the Paediatric Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Unit at the Charité Hospital in Berlin, 2008
- Member of the research group in non-malignant leukaemias and blood disorders. Institut de Recerca Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona (SJD Research Institute), 2017- present.
- Member of the Sociedad Española de Hematología y Oncología Pediátricas (Spanish Society of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology - SEHOP) working group on Adolescents, 2017 - present.
- Sub-investigator of paediatric clinical trials on leukaemias and lymphomas at SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, 2017 - present.
- Outcomes of ARI-0001 CART19 cell therapy in patients with relapsed/refractory CD19-positive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia with isolated extramedullary disease.
- Outcomes for paediatric acute leukaemia patients admitted to the paediatric intensive care unit.
- Image-guided localized 1H and 31P MRI spectroscopy of humans.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.