Pilar Rovira Martí
Bone dysplasias, angular and rotational deformities, lower limb lengthening, reconstructive pathology and congenital deformities of the lower limb.
You will find me at
English, Spanish, Catalan, French
- Advanced training programme in Pediatric Orthopedics, Sociedad Española de Ortopedia Pediátrica (SEOP), 2018–2020.
- 5th EPOS-EFFORT BAT Instructional Course Trilogy, Vienna (Austria).
- Handling of experimental animals, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, 2013.
- PhD programme: Vascular diseases and metabolism disorders, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, 2009.
- Specialisation in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology, Hospital Joan XXIII, 2006–2011.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, 1999.
- Sub-investigator in BIOMARIN 111-301. Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BMN 111 in Children with Achondroplasia.
- Sub-investigator in BIOMARIN 111-901. SUB-INVESTIGATOR. A Multicenter, Multinational, Clinical Assessment Study for Pediatric Patients with Achondroplasia.
- Real-time elastography study in musculoskeletal conditions in mucopolysaccharidoses.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children´s Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.