Rafael Artuch Iriberri
Biochemistry. Inborn errors of metabolism
You will find me at
English, Spanish, Catalan
PhD in Medicine and specialist in Clinical Biochemistry. I have been head of the U-703 research group of the Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red - Enfermedades Raras (CIBER-ER) [Centre for Biomedical Network Research on Rare Diseases] since 2007. I hold the position of Deputy Scientific Director at the SJD Research Institute since 2015. I am in charge of the hereditary metabolic disorders laboratory.
- PhD in Medicine.
- Specialist in Clinical Biochemistry through Resident Medical Internship training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine.
- Researcher in the area of Hereditary Metabolic Disorders.
- Cortès-Saladelafont E, Molero-Luis M, HSJD Working Group, Artuch R, García-Cazorla À. Pyridoxal Phosphate Supplementation in Neuropediatric Disorders. Semin Pediatr Neurol, 2016.
- González MJ, Gassió R, Artuch R, Campistol J. Impaired Neurotransmission in Early-treated Phenylketonuria Patients. Semin Pediatr Neurol, 2016.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.