Roser Colomé Roura
As an expert in child neuropsychology, I work as a specialist physician in the Neurology Department of SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital and the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE). My main line of work is the diagnosis and management of school learning disorders (DLD, dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, dyscalculia) and the neuropsychological study of children with Acquired Brain Injury (CET, CVA, etc.). I actively participate in teaching activities and workshops to improve the schooling of children with learning differences.
- PhD in Psychology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2015.
- Specialist in Clinical Psychology, 2007.
- Master's degree in Neuropsychology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2002.
- Master's degree in Behavioural Medicine, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1998.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Universitat de Girona, 1995.
- Coordinator of the Childhood Neuropsychology Working Group of the Col·legi Oficial de Psicòlegs de Catalunya (COPC).
- Researcher on the ACADOM project.
- Researcher on Catalan television channel TV3's La Marató project, 2009–2012.
- Lecturer on the Master's in Child and Adult Clinical Neuropsychology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Lecturer on the Master's in Attention to Diversity and Inclusive Education, Universitat Ramon Llull.
- Lecturer on the Master's in Neuropediatrics, Universitat de Barcelona.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.