Silvia Serrano Casabon
I have been at SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital since summer 2003. I trained at Hospital Clínic in Barcelona. During my time at this hospital, I have worked in different areas of my specialty, although I have essentially focused on neuroanaesthesia for more than ten years. I work with the hospital’s Refractory Epilepsy Unit and as a lecturer on the Master’s in Neuroanaesthesia at the University of Barcelona.
- Master’s degree in Research Methodology in Health Sciences. Autonomous University of Barcelona (60 ECTS), 2010-2012.
- Resident Medical Intern in Anaesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Management. Hospital Clínic, Barcelona, 1999-2003.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery. Faculty of Medicine. University of Zaragoza, 1992-1998.
- Regular attendance, with papers and communications, at national and international scientific meetings and conferences on anaesthesiology, paediatric anaesthesiology and neuroanaesthesia.
- Publications in various fields in my speciality.
- Lecturer on the University Master’s degree in Advanced Skills in Neuroanaesthesia at the University of Barcelona.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.