Sílvia Simó Nebot
Infectious disease of pediatric patients with cancer or undergoing TPH, PROA (antimicrobial stewardship)
You will find me at
English, Spanish, Catalan
I am a pediatrician specializing in infectious diseases. My interest focuses on the infectious pathology of cancer and immunosuppressed patients, as well as on the optimization of the use of anti-infectives to reduce the development of antimicrobial resistance in patients and in the environment.
- Doctor of Medicine, Universitat de Barcelona, 2021.
- Specialist in Pediatrics and its Specific Areas, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2017.
- Degree in Medicine, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2012.
- Researcher in the Area of Infectious Diseases and Systemic Inflammatory Response, since 2019.
- Simo Nebot, Silvia & López-Ramos, María & Velasco-Arnaiz, Eneritz & Jordan, Iolanda & Fortuny, Clàudia & Noguera, Antoni. (2021). Impact and quality of antimicrobial use in a referral pediatric intensive care unit. Enfermedades Infecciosas y Microbiología Clínica. 10.1016/j.eimc.2021.05.001.
- Castany-Feixas, Marta & Simo Nebot, Silvia & Garcia-Garcia, Selene & Sevilla, Mariona & Launes, Cristian & Kalkgruber, Marlene & Gene, Amadeu & Muñoz-Almagro, Carmen & Brotons, Pedro. (2021). Rapid molecular syndromic testing for aetiological diagnosis of gastrointestinal infections and targeted antimicrobial prescription: experience from a reference paediatric hospital in Spain. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases. 40. 10.1007/s10096-021-04266-7.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.