Paediatric and epileptological neurologist
Paediatric Neurology and epilepsy
- Diploma in Clinical Epileptology, University of Lorraine, Nancy, France, 2013.
- Master’s degree in Paediatric Neurology, University of Barcelona – SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, Barcelona, Spain, 2010.
- Paediatrics, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico, 2008.
- Medicine, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico, 2005.
- Paediatric Neurophysiology and Epilepsy training, Paediatric Epilepsy, Sleep and Neurofunctional Explorations Service. Director: A. Arzimanoglou. Hôpital Femme-Mère-Enfant, Hospices Civils de Lyon, France, 2011 - March 2014.
She took part in three research studies during her stay in Lyon:
- European Registry of Anti-epileptic Drug Use in Patients with Lennox Gastaut Syndrome.
- Multi-Centre Double Blind Study on the Effectiveness and Safety of Pregabalin as Adjuvant Therapy in the Treatment of Partial Crises in Children aged 4/16 years.
- Genotype-Phenotype Correlations in alternating hemiplegia of childhood (AHC). International Consortium AHC; Scientific Coordinator: A. Arzimanoglou, University Hospitals of Lyon.