Anna Monter Rovira
I have a Degree in Medicine from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. I completed specialized health training in Haematology and Haemotherapy at the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau in 2018. Since 2020, I have been working as an associate in the Haematology Laboratory of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, focussing mainly on the area of cytomorphology, as well as the integrated diagnosis of paediatric acute leukaemias.
- European Haematology Association (EHA) European Haematology Exam, 2019.
- Resident Medical Intern Specialist in Haematology and Haemotherapy, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, 2018.
- Degree in Medicine, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2013.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Haematology and Haemotherapy (SEHH).
- Member of the European Haematology Association (EHA).